Welcome to the "ICE" Challenge 2018!
In an effort to promote member inclusion and engagement, the AWWA New Jersey Section is launching the 2018 "ICE" Challenge.
HOW THE "ICE" CHALLENGE WORKS
The “ICE” Challenge will take place from December 15, 2017 through April 30, 2018.
Teams will be challenged to complete tasks and activities that will earn them points – either as individual team members, or as an entire team. The team accumulating the most points by April 30, 2018 will win a prize. The winning team will be announced at a celebration event during Drinking Water Week 2018.
CREATE A TEAM
Teams must be made up of three to five (3-5) members
- All team members must be members of AWWA
- You must have at least ONE team member that is a new member of AWWA. This can be someone you recruit to AWWA, or someone that has joined AWWA within the last 18 months.
- We encourage you to have as diverse a team as possible (different ages, different parts of the state, different companies, different disciplines, etc)
Teams must be signed up by December 12, 2017
Teams will earn points either as individual team members, or as a complete team – many challenges have special bonus points for team efforts
A full lineup of challenge tasks, criteria and points will be published here in advance of December 15, 2017. Challenge tasks will include such things as:
- Establishing a Team name and Mascot
- Creating a Team Anthem
- Posting Team activities to social media
- Creating Team videos and messages about Why You Work for Water (and other topics…)
- Participating in Section events and activities
- Supporting Social Responsibility and philanthropic efforts
- And many more fun & creative challenges!
To sign up your team – or for more information -- contact the Section office (866-436-1120) or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com